Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chryah | Aug 30th

Again, this is a long time ago ;D But Chryah and I got together and shot her in her old wedding dress :] She happened to be coming to Vancouver for a weekend, so we got together and made it work.

Chryah is amazing; seriously, there is nothing this girl wouldn't do. Climb in a tree? Sure. Sit on a fence? Done. Kick around a soccer ball? Yep. She was a sweetheart to work with :] And we had a blast!

Without further ado, here are the photos:


I loved the wind picking up her hair!


Field of DREAMS. For sure. It was gorgeous! (And a little bit itchy)


What did I tell you? She climbed in a TREE. In a wedding gown! So amazing!


I just loved the light in this one.


:D Reminds me of Anne Geddes babies in flowers.


Yay for twirling!

It was so much fun working with Chryah, since she was willing to do pretty much anything (even in a wedding dress!) What a trooper! Thanks for creating these stunning images with me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the blog lovin'! :) Looks like you had a fun time with this beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete