Saturday, September 5, 2009

Beat Ninjas | Aug 16th

I found the casting call for a photographer to photograph an up-and-coming local Hip Hop group: Beat Ninjas. I'm super flattered that I was chosen, and we had a blast! We shot around an old alley (that smelled a little funky), a nicer alley, and on the roof of a parkade! It was such a fun shoot, since they could do all these crazy tricks, haha.


This is Kieran, jumping off of a ledge of the parkade. (One of my favourites from the shoot)


Angela, being all ninja-like on the same ledge.


Cam, pulling a Spiderman-esque jump on a wall.


Group shot in the alley! (Love the light <3)


They could all jump super high!

2 comments:

  1. These are so great! Love the second last one - perfect time of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! The 3rd and last are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete